SEO Redirection Premium v3.1 - Redirects for WordPress
SEO Redirection Premium is a WordPress plugin that allows you to set up redirects for your site and easily handle 404 errors.
SEO Redirection is the most popular redirect manager for WordPress. With it you can easily manage 301 redirects, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This will help reduce errors and improve your site ranking ????
- Manage all redirects for your site easily with different rules and redirect types.
- Redirect pages or even folders with their content and sub-folders.
- Wildcard Redirect is also supported to keep filenames when you redirect a folder with it’s content.
- Works for any post status like published, draft or deleted.
- Advanced 404 manager to monitor 404 errors and fix it.
- History with details for all served redirects.
- Advanced and smart control panel to manage all features.
What’s new in this version?
- Regular Expressions in the source and destination (New).
- WPML integration (New).
- Organize your redirects in groups, this will be useful in case of large number of redirects.
- Redirect Cache feature to boost performance and redirect speed.
- Supports all post types with the capability of activating or deactivating any post type.
- More redirect rules are available ex. ‘StartWith’, ‘EndWith’, ‘Contain’ (To redirect all links that contain some text) or ‘Filetype’ to let you redirect specific file types like redirecting all .php pages.
- More control on discovered 404 list, for example filter by views, source(regular visitor or search engine), country or link type (Link, Image, Script or others).
- Display the total hits count and the last hit date for each redirect.
- Add 404 rules to handle 404 redirects as your needs.
- General rules for 404 errors for example you can choose an image to be displayed instead of any broken images and also can redirect all unknown 404 to home page or to any custom page.
- Adds an auto redirect when detecting a change in any post permalink.
- Keeps track of trashed or drafted posts, and ask you to redirect them to prevent 404 errors.
- Import and Export redirects feature with various options.
- Supports WordPress MU installation.
- Friendly and easy to use GUI based on bootstrap.